A good business name is important. Follow these 7 ways to come up with a great name for your business from day one, no matter what your business does.
Read the full article at: businessblueprint.com.au
What’s in a business name? A lot of people ask me about choosing business names. Here are three tips from Dale Beaumont:
1. Name by Desire, eg. ‘Lean Cuisine’, ‘Die Hard Batteries’
2. Name by problem, eg. ‘Never Late Electrical’
3. Alliteration, eg. Weight Watchers
4. Own a word, eg. ‘Apple’
5. Make up a word, eg. ‘Google’, ‘Qantas’
6. Word-mash, eg. ‘Skype’ (Sky + peer to peer)
7. Word-Twist, eg. ‘Netflix’, ‘Fiverr’
Have a look at Dale’s post and get creative with your business name.